ALL IMAGES COPYRIGHT JIM FEELEY 2018
I like seeing the softer side of your art... warm. cozy.
Those pertures sur are purty.
Them guys are stupid.
this is crazy awesome stuff, jim!!!i love the traditional watercolor feel. soooo atmospheric.
Wow Jim, these are sweet!I really dig this traditional watercolor handling.
Very cool paintings Jim!
cool paintings you have here. I love the pigeons from the previous posts also, they have alot of character. -Ivan
I love the ambience on this one. Good choice of accoutrements.
I've enjoyed looking at your work. The bridge is out one looks great. Funny - poor kid.Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I like seeing the softer side of your art... warm. cozy.
Those pertures sur are purty.
Them guys are stupid.
this is crazy awesome stuff, jim!!!
i love the traditional watercolor feel. soooo atmospheric.
Wow Jim, these are sweet!
I really dig this traditional watercolor handling.
Very cool paintings Jim!
cool paintings you have here. I love the pigeons from the previous posts also, they have alot of character.
-Ivan
I love the ambience on this one. Good choice of accoutrements.
I've enjoyed looking at your work. The bridge is out one looks great. Funny - poor kid.
Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment